OTHSolutions is committed to providing staff with a challenging and rewarding work experience. We offer salaries and benefits packages which meet or exceed industry averages based upon current market research. Our benefits include the following:
- Progressive vacation and sick time allotments based upon years of tenure;
- A PPO health insurance plan with low out-of-pocket costs, comprehensive coverage and robust practitioner network;
- A retirement plan with corporate match and no grace period for enrollment;
- Tuition reimbursement for work-related training or certifications; and
- Annual performance-based bonuses.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
OTHSolutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age or disability in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. OTHSolutions is a participant in the E-Verify® program. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.